The Behavior Concerns Advice Line (BCAL) is available to address questions or concerns about the behavior of someone in our university community. Are you worried about a student you know, bothered that your roommate has been acting differently, or concerned about the behavior of a co-worker? If so, call BCAL 512-232-5050 or share your concerns online.
Call 911 for any immediate danger to people or property.
Share behavior concerns by phone or online
- Trained staff are available 24 hours a day to help callers explore available options and strategies.
- All callers can remain anonymous.
- Confidentiality will be maintained as much as possible, however the university may be required to release some information to appropriate parties.
- Online submissions are reviewed during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). Forms submitted after hours will not be addressed until the following business day.
- All reports can be shared anonymously, however we may not be able to follow-up or act on anonymous reports, based on the information provided.
- Confidentiality will be maintained as much as possible, however we may be required to release specific information under certain circumstances.